No Products in the Cart
The J.IB. Tail was designed with Panfish in mind. The action of the lure is extremely active and attractive at any retrieve speed. The durability of the lure make it difficult for fish to tear the plastic and results in less bait replacement. This twister tail is ideal when paired with small jigs or rigs.
Our unique scent formula involves 65% of the attractant built directly into the material. The other 35% of the scent is applied prior to packaging. The special Scent & Taste Inside Formula helps the bait retain scent for a longer period of time, as well as convinces fish to hold onto the bait longer. All of which result in increased fish catches.
1.5" / 15pack